Saturday, April 24, 2010

Housekeeping Book Pt12-More Decluttering Help

I found another post about decluttering that I think is very helpful, so I'm printing it up and adding it to my housekeeping book. It's from Get Organized Wizard

It talks about letting go of things that represent our past when it is just too much and collections we no longer are interested in. These are two areas I want to work on. I still have stuffed toys and knic knacks that I don't really have room for and they are cluttering up my book shelves in the Children's Library. I would like to make that area look more grown up. My gd's are not little anymore. I also have some country decor that is in boxes because I've moved in a different direction, but I've hung on to it because I still like it. It's very hard for me to get rid of this kind of stuff. So I'm thinking maybe I can at least cull it and just keep a few of the best.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment