Monday, January 11, 2010

Rearranged Upstairs Rooms






























So the top 4 photos are the new children's library use to be guest room. The next 2 photos are the new craft/sewing room use to be children's library and the last 2 photos are the new guest room use to be craft/sewing room. I'm not through with these rooms but they are good enough for now I've got other things I need to do. I'm really liking the new spaces though. The old ones weren't working for me for various reasons.






2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you have a children's library! Everything looks really lovely and cozy. That must have been fun, switching rooms around.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children's library looks like a wonderful place to spend time. Well done!

    Warm wishes,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete