Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Office Closet








Not so pretty, but nice and tidy. I found new homes for some of the stuff I was keeping in here. As you can see I keep my overflow pantry items in here. Puzzles and tapes I just don't know where to put and so they stayed here. I read the other day that clutter is things without a home. It could also be that an item doesn't have a home because another item that really is clutter is taking it's place. I'm not ready to let go of the puzzles and tapes yet, but I'm not really using them. I think if I find some item that needs a home that might be the motivation to pass these things on to someone else like the Goodwill.
Linda


1 comment:

  1. Dear Linda,

    Your closet is wonderfully organized! Everything right where you need it and easy to find!

    I love the new arrangement upstairs. Your home is so beautiful!

    Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete